First, I found some lovely straight sticks at a nearby park. Then I sanded them to take off all sharp bits and loose bark, but I did not make them completely smooth. Then I attached one silk flower and stem to the stick using green floral tape, making sure the silk flower stem was completely covered.
Then I wound ribbon around the floral tape. Taping over the loose end at the top and bottom with more floral tape. I glued one bell to the base of the flower with E-6000 so that it would have a little jingle. And I let the loose ends of the ribbon trail from the flower.
Holly loves them almost as much as I love making them!